Novice1.7.2022 ob 0:00Danica Fink Hafner v podcastu na temo volitev Prof. dr. Danica Fink Hafner je gostovala v podcastu na temo volitev in strankarskega delovanja z naslovom VOTERS TURN TOWARDS SYMBOLIC PERSONALITIES WHEN THEY ARE DISAPPOINTED WITH POLITICAL PARTIES.Arhiv novic
|Danica Fink Hafner, Tomaž Deželan|
The Routledge Handbook of European Elections explores the multifaceted dimension of the European Parliament’s (EP) electoral contests across the European Community and European Union since 1979.
After setting a general empirical and theoretical framework, this collaborative project presents original contributions from leading experts in the field. Each case study adheres to a common template that makes it easy to compare data, methodology and outcomes.
Every country chapter includes:
- a brief geopolitical profile and historical background of the Member State;
- a glance at the national political landscape;
- a brief account of the main political parties, including their attitude toward the European Union;
- a section on public opinion and European integration;
- a summary of electoral systems;
- an overview of all EP and national elections;
- an in-depth analysis of the 2009 EP electoral race;
- an overall theoretical interpretation of European elections.
A comparative chapter closes the Handbook followed by an extensive coverage of the 2014 EP contest with a detailed analysis of the newly elected European Assembly in terms of political group and gender composition.
The volume aims to enhance readers’ understanding of the European Parliament and revive their interest in the European integration process. By providing a wide range of national and European facts and figures, this investigation represents a comprehensive reference guide to scholars, practitioners and students of the European Parliament, European elections, political parties, European Union, comparative and gender politics.
V: Donatella M. Viola. Routledge Handbook of European Elections. Oxon, New York: Routledge.
/ 2015, pp. 471-490. Link.